The modlet LED is spinning fast and cannot be reset
WiFi Modlets or smartAC WiFi modlets occasionally get stuck in a fast spin when you try to change the network the modlet is connected to. If the modlet light is spinning fast, it cannot be rejoined to a new network. In order to solve this issue, follow the instructions below:
- Plug in the modlet.
- Immediately (within 2 seconds) press down the button and hold it until the slow spin appears.
- When the slow spin appears, immediately (within 2 seconds) release the button.
- Now just let the modlet sit there, leave it plugged in, and check back after 5 minutes.
- If the LED is still spinning fast, then the device might need to be replaced. Contact support if this happens.
- If the LED is spinning slowly, it is ready to be rejoined to your home WiFi network. Follow these steps to rejoin your modlet.
Set up a WiFi smartAC kit with a WiFi connected computer or tablet
Set up a WiFi smartAC kit with WiFi connected smartphone App
Did you find this article helpful?